Baby It's Cold Outside
As they say, winter's the most wonderful time of the year!
Winter weddings can be really special. Of course, the temperatures are dropping and it might be very cold but the wedding bells will still be ringing. Cozy fireplaces, hot cocoa, fluffy snow, time to stay close & keep warm thoughts. Don’t be pressed to have a summer or spring wedding, if you like the winter season, plan to have your big day in your special season. There is really no perfect season to get married, remember every season has its downsides. Imagine snow falling, lights twinkling and people are closer than ever to keep cozy and warm. Yes, winter can be a special season and a great time to get married.
Winter Weddings are Definitely Rising in Popularity.
A Winter Wedding with a powdery-white backdrop!
Do you have to create a winter wonderland? How about following the holiday red & green? The answer is no, just because you are getting married in winter months, it does not mean you have to follow the winter or holiday trends & colors. Create what you & your partner like, if you want a classic white winter wonderland then go with it. If not you can use many different color pallets, red, green, burgundy, gold, silver, blue and more there is no limitation only what your heart desires for your special day.
Winter Wedding Venues!
Whether you are getting married in your home town or having a destination wedding, picking a venue is important. Would you want to say “I DO” outdoors? Do you want to take your bridal party pictures outdoor? Maybe you are not an outdoor person and want to keep everything inside. First, consider all your options and finalize what you want and how you like the day to be. Then look around for a venue that can make it possible. There are so many gorgeous venues around all you need is time to find your dream venue.
Take advantage of online resources like 360sitevisit.com and narrow your list. Grab your favorite drink, pick a cozy corner and cuddle up with your honey while watching the complete virtual tours brought to you by 360sitevisit.com of some of the best venues in the area such as Nanina's in the Park, Park Chateau, and Florentine Gardens to name a few.
Don’t stress over snow or rain falling on your big day. Make it fun, make it exciting and make memories that will last forever. Picture saying “I DO” outdoors in the middle of twinkling lights, firepits, and evergreens. What a romantic scene?
Seasonal Food & Flowers!
Depending on when you getting married, you might have some limitations on food and floral arrangements. Should that be something you worry about? Not at all, even in cold winter days, there are still enough varieties to choose from. Think cozy & warm when choosing your setting, food, & beverage. As for your flower & decor winter foliage is a great way to go! If you getting married in NJ you should definitely check out Dahlia Florals, a preferred florist to many fantastic NJ venues such as Park Chateau, Park Savoy Estate, Crystal Springs, The Rockleigh, and Valley Regency to just name a few.
Winter Weddings, Dress in style!
How about your dress? Don’t limit your choices to certain designs and fabric. No matter what season you are getting married, you can choose your dream dress. A dress that looks gorgeous and fits your taste. The same goes for your bridesmaids and the entire bridal party. Not everybody likes to wear warm, long sleeve dresses although there is plenty to choose from. Don’t forget to include a coat check since your guests will be bundled up.
Still not sold on a winter wedding? Let's mention a few advantages.
- You won't have to deal with humidity
- There will be more dates available in winter months
- With all the discounts, your wedding will definitely cost less
- Travel plans will be easier and less expensive
- Schools are open so you won't have to deal with the crowd on your honeymoon
- You won't need as much decoration with the help of snow, holiday lights, and already decorated venues due to holiday season
- The fact that it will get darker faster and with lights and candles everything will be more romantic
Here is a list of somethings to consider for winter weddings.
- Indoor temps should not be heated up, just because it's cold out
- Be mindful of inclement weather & traveling guests
- Keep in mind your guest list might shrink with the bad storm for those who are traveling
- Try to keep the ceremony & reception in one location
- Always have a backup plan in case of bad weather
- The greeting should be done inside and not at the door
- It would be nice to have valet parking for all your guests
- Don’t forget the coat check
- Keep it warm & cozy with fire pits, candles & indoor fireplaces
- Thoughtful present like throw blankets will be a great idea
- Remember winter days are short and it will get dark early
- Be sure to consult with your photographer about picture time & sunset hour
- Don't forget all the big holidays in the winter month
- Negotiate, Negotiate, Negotiate, Vendors are more willing to negotiate
The Estate at Florentine Gardens North Jersey wedding venue
360SiteVisit will convey your story through the most impressive visual tour on the market. We will capture your history, your passion, & the elements that make your event venue particularly unique. 360SiteVisit ensures to provide cutting-edge technology to our clients to stay ahead of the curve. We want you to stay ahead of the competition and reach your customers with state-of-the-art virtual reality experience. 360SiteVisit virtual tour makes it easy to invite prospects to your property at any time and from anywhere with easy to navigate tours. We are excited to help you achieve all the benefits 360SiteVisit has to offer!